Buscar en Mind w/o Soul

viernes, abril 04, 2008

Paypal scams



I Was Scammed
With this particular auction I felt a little concerned about the funds and have heard about possible chargebacks after items were sent, so I called Paypal to verify my security on this situation. I talked with a representative about the situation and they assured me that once the money was cleared into my account that the buyer couldn't charge back the purchase.

I called in twice and asked the same questions but the second time I was in more detail with the questions. This time I was put through to someone higher up that assured that the money was safe in my account and could not be removed. They failed to tell me that they would just put my account at a negative balance and I would have to be the one to take the money out of bank account.

No hay comentarios: