BzrVsGit - Bazaar Version Control
Continuous Integration (CI) is a best practice
adopted by many open source projects and commercial teams using
Agile/Lean development methodologies like XP and SCRUM. The objective
is always having a shippable code base by early detection and
correction of when things break. Here are the core CI practices as
given by chapter 2 of Paul Duvall's book:
A better workflow for achieving this is called Decentralized with automated gatekeeper as explained in http://bazaar-vcs.org/Workflows.
- commit code frequently - commit centrally at least once per day
- don't commit broken code
- fix broken builds immediately
- write automated developer tests
- all tests and inspections must pass
- run private builds
- avoid getting broken code.