Buscar en Mind w/o Soul

jueves, abril 17, 2008

Calidad de servicio en el internet casero

Cómo configurar el router (marca Tomato) para obtener una QoS priorizando los servicios importantes

TOMATO QOS How To Please... - LinksysInfo - Community Forums for Linksys Devices


I have been using the Hyperwrt Thibor 15c for a long time with no
problems, so now I have been attempting to setup Tomato correctly for
my new needs. My order of prioritization is as follows:



1. VOIP



2. Browsing



3. Torrents



I would like to have my torrents as fast as possible all the time until
I need to use the phone and have Tomato ( QOS ) kick down the torrents
to low priority etc. Also would like Tomato to do this to the torrents
when I need to browse the net.



Please can you help give suggests on what to setup and how?

No hay comentarios: