Combinado con python-constraint, el solver escrito en python puro, no tengo que crear nada de infraestructura - sólo la lógica del problema que quiero resolver.
What Is Google App Engine? - Google App Engine - Google Code
Google App Engine makes it easy to build an application that runs
reliably, even under heavy load and with large amounts of data. The
environment includes the following features:
- dynamic web serving, with full support for common web technologies
- persistent storage with queries, sorting and transactions
- automatic scaling and load balancing
- APIs for authenticating users and sending email using Google Accounts
- a fully featured local development environment that simulates Google App Engine on your computer
Google App Engine applications are implemented using the Python programming language. The runtime environment includes the full Python language and most of the Python standard library.
Although Python is currently the only language supported by Google
App Engine, we look forward to supporting more languages in the future.
python-constraint is a Python module offering solvers for Constraint Solving Problems (CSPs) over finite domains in simple and pure Python. CSP is class of problems which may be represented in terms of variables (a, b, ...), domains (a in [1, 2, 3], ...), and constraints (a <>, ...).