Buscar en Mind w/o Soul

viernes, septiembre 28, 2007

Ubuntu definitiva - DVD con todo lo que necesitas



Ubuntu Software | Ubuntu Software FAQ
"Ubuntu Ultimate Edition" - What is that?

Due to the popularity of Ubuntu Christmas Edition I have decided to make another distro I'm calling "Ubuntu Ultimate Edition" it has everything listed in the Christmas Edition plus much more I will be listing added features here first. Plenty of HTML to clean up including this page. I have however removed Adobe Acrobat Reader, Adobe Flash, Sun Java & Google Earth due to licensing agreements. Please freat not included in the release is my custom repo pre-added which contains all the software and much more. Firefox's homepage will give detailed descriptions on obtaining all additional software from our custom repo.

What is Ubuntu Ultimate Edition? Screenshots. It is Ubuntu Edgy Eft with the following software pre-added:

No hay comentarios: