Copywriting 101: An Introduction to Copywriting | Copyblogger
A 10-Step Copywriting Tutorial
This tutorial is designed to get you up and running with the basics
of writing great copy in ten easy lessons. Afterwards, you’ll get
recommendations for copywriting books, plus links to tutorials on SEO
copywriting and writing killer headlines.
- Don’t Read This (or the Kitty Gets It)!
- To Be or Not To Be?
- How to Write Headlines That Work
- Why Writing Headlines Deserves a Second Installment
- The Structure of Persuasive Copy
- Now Featuring Benefits!
- “Kids Eat Free” and Other Irresistible Offers
- This Article Rocks. . . I Guarantee It!
- The Long and Short of Copywriting
- The #1 Secret to Great Copy Is. . .
Más sobre "titulares asesinos"
The better the headline, the better your odds of beating the
averages and getting what you’ve written read by a larger
percentage of people. The Magnetic Headlines series will provide you
with concrete guidance that will have you writing better headlines in
- Why You Should Always Write Your Headline First
- The Cheater’s Guide to Writing Great Headlines
- Do Key Words in Post Titles Really Matter?
- How to Write a Killer “How To” Post That Gets Attention
- 7 Reasons Why List Posts Will Always Work
- Why Some People Almost Always Write Great Post Titles
- 10 Sure-Fire Headline Formulas That Work
- 7 More Sure-Fire Headline Templates That Work